Trivia Questions Package Teaser 22 May 16
We supply pubs, clubs and hosts Australia wide with weekly trivia packages direct to your email. Here is a teaser of round one from the trivia questions package week ending 22/05/2016
1) What continent is Jamaica a part of?
2) What state did Clark Kent grow up in?
3) Which scientist published the theory of special relativity?
4) After disappearing from the Internet, Radiohead released a new song and Claymation music video last week, what was the name of the single?
5) Which rapper recently replaced 50 Cent on the Forbes Five club of Hip-Hop’s wealthiest artists?
6) What was the first name of Dr. Frankenstein?
7) Which Roman general and statesman who turned the Roman Republic into a powerful Empire was assassinated on March 15, 44 BC at the Ides of March?
8) In the TV series "Sex and the City" which character overfed her cat because she was afraid it might eat her face?
9) Does sound travel faster through water or steel?
10) Which number is at 6 o'clock on the dartboard?
11) What is the name of the volcano made famous in The Lord Of The Rings movies, that authorities are warning could erupt any moment?
12) An Australian security contractor has been killed last week at the Australian Embassy in what country?
1) North America 2) Kansas 3) Albert Einstein 4) Burn the Witch 5) Drake 6) Victor
7) Julius Caesar 8) Miranda 9) Steel 10) Three 11) Mount Doom/Mount Ruapehu, New Zealand 12) Baghdad