Trivia Questions Package Teaser 11Sep16
We supply pubs and clubs with weekly trivia questions packages all over Australia and the world. We are the best in the business. Rest easy with our professional trivia packages made just for Australian pubs and clubs.
1) Who brought news to illiterate townspeople in centuries past?
2) What is the name of the mouse from the TV show watched by Lisa and Bart Simpson?
3) What was the memory capacity of Commodore’s best selling home computer of the 80’s?
4) In 1969 who said “Houston, tranquillity base here, the Eagle has landed”?
5) What is the only anagram you can make from the word SIMPLEST?
6) What unique national dish would you be eating if you dined on Cuisses de Grenouilles?
7) Orvil and Wilber are the Christian names of which famous duo?
8) Name the actor/actress from Sin City, Fantastic Four & Honey?
9) Does tennis service begin in the left or the right court?
10) Which is the only capital American city from which you can travel south to get to Canada?
11) Which actor immortalized by his role as Willy Wonka, has died at age 83 last week?
12) Based on Medals per capita which county has been the worst performing country since the Olympics began?
1) Town crier 2) Itchy 3) 64k 4) Neil Armstrong 5) Misspelt 6) Frog legs
7) The Wright Brothers 8) Jessica Alba 9) Right 10) Detroit 11) Gene Wilder 12) India