Trivia Questions Teaser Week Ending 13th March 2016
1) What is Cephalalgia? (hint not tonight dear, I have Cephalalgia)
2) Which millionaire did Leonardo DiCaprio portray in The Aviator?
3) Rhode Island is the setting for which animated TV show?
4) The battle of Hasting took place in 1066 in which country?
5) What colour is the G in the Google logo?
6) What car manufacture introduced the van commonly know as a Kombi?
7) What does the abbreviation R.S.L stand for?
8) Released in the 60's was the children's game "A Barrel of __________ What?
9) What island did Ductch explorer Jacob Roggenveen discover on Easter Sunday in 1722?
10) What is the fin on the backs of fish, dolphin's and some whales called?
11) Cardinal Pell finished testifying, saying it was a "disastrous coincidence" that five paedophile priests had been sent to which NSW town in the 70's?
12) Mitchell Pearce has been fined $125,000 and suspended for how many NRL games as punishment for the lewd video scandal?
For full trivia packages and answers please sign up via our pricing page here.