Trivia Questions Teaser W.E27March2016
1) The James Packer backed Casino in Macau made record books for creating the most expensive add ever. What 3 Hollywood A-list stars featured in the add?
2) The tiny independent country of San Marino is entirely surrounded by which other country?
3) Vint Cerf and Robert Kahn were awarded the Presidential Medal Of Freedom for inventing what?
4) What is a baby swan called?
5) Orville and Wilbur Wright designed the very first what?
6) True or False - The Eiffel tower is 6 inches taller in the summertime?
7) Anne Hathaway is a popular actress, but another Anne Hathaway was the wife of which famous English poet?
8) Which dutch painters works include "sunflowers", "Irises and "Starry Nights"?
9) Also known as "ladies day" what is the formal name given to the races at Flemington on the Thursday following the Melbourne Cup?
10) In which continent is the South Pole located?
11) Which online-only retailer has purchased Dick Smith's online retail business for an undisclosed sum?
12) Who was the recent winner of the TV show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!?
1)Robert De Niro, Leonardo DiCaprio and Brad Pitt 2) Italy 3) The Internet 4) Cygnet 5) Plane 6) True
7) William Shakespeare 8) Van Gogh 9) Crown Oaks Day 10) Antarctica 11) Kogan 12) Brendan Fevola