Trivia Questions Teaser W.E10July16
We supply pubs and clubs with weekly trivia questions packages all over Australia and the world. We are the best in the business. You can now actually make a profit from your trivia night with our professional trivia packages made just for Australian pubs and clubs.
Here is a sample of our trivia questions from the week ending 10th July 2016
1) What pair of Disney rodents made their debut in the 1943 cartoon "Private Pluto"?
2) What trade name comes from combining the French words for velvet and hook?
3) In which film did Michael Douglas play the part of Gordon Gekko?
4) What do you call a One-humped camel?
5) What movie series is Robert Ludlum most famous for writing?
6) What is the highest hand in straight poker?
7) What name is given to the study of volcanoes?
8) What word describes a cut of steak containing both the T- bone and a large portion of the tenderloin?
9) What mid-day nap takes its name from the Spanish word sexta, meaning sixth?
10) Who is Reginald Kenneth Dwight otherwise known as?
11) A class action by thousands of disgruntled customers of what car company began in the NSW Federal Court last week over it's PowerShift transmission?
12) Suidicide bombings in what cities main international airport have left at least 36 people dead and dozens injured last week?
1) Chip 'n' Dale 2) Velcro 3) Wall Street 4) Dromedary or Arabian camel 5) Jason Bourne series 6) A royal flush
7) Volcanology 8) Porterhouse Steak 9) Siesta 10) Elton John 11) Ford 12) Istanbul, Turkey